Thursday, December 22, 2011

Duck, Duck, Sock Monkey

Sonia Maria is my crochet idol.  I love her work and I love that Brazilians in my office translate better than Google Translator.

I saw this little fella on Scotty's Place and had to make it.  The graphic instructions are incredible and translating the pattern myself was a snap.

I made the Duck for a coworker and his expecting wife.


I made the Sheep for another coworker and his expecting wife.  This one is so soft.


I made the Sock Monkey for my soon-to-be granddaughter.
I need some lessons for yarn eyes.
There are a lot of Sock Monkeys in the granddaughter's room.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Cindy, I found your nice blog now and joined. I like monkey and duck very much. These are very nice gifts for christmas.
    Best wishes. Merry christmas to you..

    ReplyDelete