Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Handmade Gifts - for the Women

These are the gifts I made for the women in my family.

A Section of my Mother-in-Law's Afghan

A Scarf to Match the Rag Quilt and Bag for L
A Bag for the Rag Quilt for L.


My Daughter, my niece and I received our Indian names over the summer.  I thought it would be fun to have something special like these reversible tote bags to commemorate the event.  It was a wonderful moment to share with these two ladies.

Front of Niece's Bag
Back of Niece's Bag 
Inside of Niece's Bag



Front of the Daughter's Bag

Back of the Daughter's Bag

Inside the Daughter's Bag.
(Check the name on the back and the fabric inside)

Mom didn't go to the dance, nor does she get an Indian name.  But we saw that she got a bag.
Front of Mom's Bag

Back of Mom's Bag

Inside of Mom's Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment